THE BULA DRIP. Born at panics and brought up on meals of fast powerful shore break. The drip is the infamous Bula shape, the most advanced and performance driven handboard on the market, designed and tested by the best Hawaiian handboarders and shaped by the legendary Kaha Nalu Hawaii founder, Sean Enoka.
- Materials: Epoxy, urethane, fiberglass and 2mm TPU Flak Jacket high tensile laminate
- Weight : 422gm / 14oz with strap
- Dimensions: 11.77in / 29.89cm X 7.25in / 18.38cm
- Overall: Tight rails with exceptionally deep concave for shorebreak hold
- Wave Size: Designed for shorebreak and generally anything over 3ft. This is a barrell hunter
- Skill Level: The Bula is designed to hold on steep fast shorebreak and get you in early and barrelled. If you don't feel comfortable in those conditions this may not be the board for you
- Designed and tested by the great Point Panics Hawaiian rider Sean Enoka. Designed for the elite bodysurfer looking to take their ability to the next level.
- The most performance driven handboard on the market and the first handboard designed specifically for shorebreak and steep fast waves
- High tensile Carbon Fiber for added strength, less weight and more "awesomeness".
- High-density Urethane Foam core for a perfect combination of lightness and strength.
- TPU flak jacket high pressure laminate outer layer technology for insane added strength.
- Slyde patent pending Embedded "never come out" screw strap inserts.
- Extra safe GoPro mount insert comes standard, for endless selfies.
- Inserted leash plug, never lose your board again.